Monday, January 25, 2010

Bloggy blog blog

I've been a slacker. I'm horrible with blogging. But I can do better! hahaha.
It's been a rough ride for me for the last year. I've been flaking in and out of my digi art passion cause real life keeps throughing me HUGE curve balls. But no matter, I hope I have life back on track and I'm creative as all heck lately.

So one of my resolutions is to get this blog going again. I need to make it prettier.....but first I need to figure out how to do that! hah.

To start things off though I want to show you a new kit by Holliewood Studios...it's amazing and some of the pages my fellow CT''ers have created have moved me so deeply....

It's Called Love and War and you know why it's awesome!? Cause it's real. Cause you can scrap things with it that are not always shiny and happy....but rant on that in another post. Check this out:






And here is my page: Not Easy

Background: It's pretty obvious. I'm NOT an easy girl to love. (but yes I CAN tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue). I'm emotional, I'm moody, I'm stubborn and I'm fiery. I'm flirty and outgoing but I also get offended easily, hurt easily and have trouble letting things go that really get to me. I think I'm worth it though! When my boyfriend saw this page he laughed and laughed. But says he'll keep me anyways. *grin*
Anyways, happy monday! (cause Tuesday is coming tomorrow and that is the crappiest day of the week!)

No comments: